Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: £30,000 – £35,000
Employer: Vertigo Releasing Ltd
Start Date: As soon as available
Closing Date: 03.12.21
Location: Central London, W1W (role will currently involve remote working)
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace that is free from discrimination and bias so that we can better deliver as a company. We encourage applications from all sections of the community and are particularly keen to hear from underrepresented groups in the film industry.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to inform those not shortlisted for interview.
Vertigo Releasing, one of the UK’s leading independent film distribution companies, are looking for an ambitious, proactive Digital Marketing Manager who will take on an integral role responsible for our digital presence across all film distribution channels and for developing and leading digital campaigns of various sizes. The right candidate will have direct experience of running digital campaigns across multiple platforms and the ability to plan and execute complex campaigns.
This is an exciting opportunity to impact how our films are discovered and how to engage with audiences.
What you’ll do
- Deliver market leading integrated campaigns both paid and organic across all platforms (including developing associated materials and assets).
- Collaborate closely with publicity manager, digital film release manager and social agencies to create innovative and creative campaigns.
- Work closely with external business partners and their marketing teams to co-ordinate release campaigns.
- Work with our media agencies and planners to create holistic media plans across platforms adhering to project budgets.
- Briefing social teams across multiple film releases.
- Extract, analyse and present digital performance data to assess campaign performance, opportunities and direct activity.
- From concept to execution, work across all areas of the business to continually meet strategic goals.
- Be knowledgeable of and keep up to date with social trends, content, new technology, market practices and emerging opportunities.
- Manage and update company social platforms and website.
What you’ll have
- Able to manage multiple busy projects effectively, with proactive project management and planning skills.
- The ability to think creatively and work collaboratively.
- Strong reporting and analytical skills & ability to interpret and present data effectively.
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of Photoshop, WordPress and basic video editing preferred
- Experience with SEO, SEM, Analytics and Social Ads
Experience level – We are looking for candidates with around 3 years’ experience in a Digital Marketing role.