Vertigo Releasing are proud to offer one candidate a three-week paid internship to work on our forthcoming movie THUNDER ROAD. This is an exciting opportunity to work alongside industry professionals in all aspects of film distribution including Marketing, Publicity and Sales. The candidate will be based in the London office for one week and travel across the UK for the following two weeks alongside the filmmaker on a regional Q&A tour.
The ideal candidate must be free to travel across the UK including overnight stay during this period.
Transportation and accommodation will be provided.
Main responsibilities include:
- Overseeing the transportation of the 35MM print of the movie – making sure the print is with the cinema projection team and tested prior to screening. Transported to next location following screening.
- Working with the regional BFI Film Audience Network representative to make sure event runs on time
- Working with local cinema marketing teams to make sure all Point Of Sale materials are displayed.
- Oversee the cinemas exit polls and compile the results at the end of the tour.
Ideal candidate will have the Following:
- Be available from 8 May to 22 May;
- The job involves travel and overnight stay, which will be covered by Vertigo;
- Be available to work non-office hours as needed for the tour and screenings;
- Have an active interest in films; British/Indie film knowledge an advantage;
- Demonstrate social media and basic marketing ideas;
- Candidate must be over 18 years of age;
- We particularly welcome applications from candidates from underrepresented groups within the media;
- The candidate will work very closely with Vertigo representative who will be on the tour and oversee all details throughout.
Closing date for applications is 5pm on Friday 26th April.
Please send email with full CV to: [email protected]